Monday, October 8, 2018

October 7, 2018 Radio Show

There are two ways to listen to my weekly radio program:
Click & Listen - You can click here to listen to this week's episode.  There are also hundreds of past episodes available on my website.

Podcasting - Each week a new program will be available by podcasting. If you have iTunes you can subscribe to the weekly "On Broadway" podcast or download it.

The podcast address is:
http://www.broadwayradioprograms.com/podcasts/Broadway.xml

TONIGHT'S THEME - October 2018 Requests
All request program with cast albums M - Z.

Name of Song
Name of Show

Bikini Bottom Day
SpongeBob - the Musical
Aldonza
Man of La Mancha
Working on the Land
Martin Guerre
I Ain't Down Yet
The Unsinkable Molly Brown
The Lambeth Walk
Me and My Girl
Perfect Strangers
Mystery of Edwin Drood
Revolution
Oh, Brother!
Das Chicago Song
New Faces of '68
My American Moment
War Paint
Engine of Love
Starlight Express
Man Say
Raisin
Tangled
Women on the Verge...
Lullaby From Baby to Baby
Runaways
The Mad Hatter
Wonderland
I Hate Musicals
Ruthless!
I'm Alive
Xandadu
Light on Your Feet
Yank!
Puttin' on the Ritz
Young Frankenstein

No comments: