Tuesday, September 18, 2018

September 16, 2018 Radio Show

There are two ways to listen to my weekly radio program:
Click & Listen - You can click here to listen to this week's episode.  There are also hundreds of past episodes available on my website.

Podcasting - Each week a new program will be available by podcasting. If you have iTunes you can subscribe to the weekly "On Broadway" podcast or download it.

The podcast address is:
http://www.broadwayradioprograms.com/podcasts/Broadway.xml

TONIGHT'S THEME - Remembrances
We remember recently departed Neil Simon and Marin Mazzie and celebrate the legacy of Leonard Bernstein. The first Sunday of the month is an all-request program. Tonight, cast albums A - L.

Name of Song
Name of Show

There's Gotta Be Something Better Than
Sweet Charity
Here's to Us
Little Me
A Fact Can Be a Beautiful Thing
Promises, Promises
My Rules/Elliot Garfield Grant
The Goodbye Girl
When You're in My Arms
They're Playing Our Song
Back to Before
Ragtime
Go Wild, Simply Wild, Over Me
Bullets Over Broadway
I Remember How Those Boys Could Dance
Carrie
Third Letter
Passion
I Hate Men
Kiss Me, Kate
Build My House
Peter Pan
One Hundred Easy Ways
Wonderful Town
America
West Side Story
I Can Cook Too
On the Town
The Best of All Possible Worlds
Candide

No comments: