Sunday, August 12, 2018

August 12, 2018 Radio Show

I am now linking my weekly Broadway radio show, "On Broadway" via my blog.  There are two ways to listen:
Click & Listen - You can click here to listen to this week's episode.  There are also hundreds of past episodes available on my website.

Podcasting - Each week a new program will be available by podcasting. If you have iTunes you can subscribe to the weekly "On Broadway" podcast or download it.

The podcast address is:
http://www.broadwayradioprograms.com/podcasts/Broadway.xml

TONIGHT'S THEME - Overtures & More
Below is the playlist from August 12, 2018. Tonight, we focus on overtures and ballet music from Broadway shows.

Name of Song
Name of Show

Overture
The King and I
Overture
Bajour
The Bathing Beauty Ballet
High Button Shoes
Overture
Promises, Promises
Overture
It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman
Overture
How to Succeed in Business
Sadie Hawkins Ballet
L'il Abner
Overture
Candide
Overture
Funny Girl
Overture
Mack and Mabel
Overture
The Boys From Syracuse
Overture
Man of La Mancha
Overture
Finian's Rainbow
Overture
My Fair Lady

No comments: