Monday, July 30, 2018

July 29, 2018 Radio Show

I am now linking my weekly Broadway radio show, "On Broadway" via my blog.  There are two ways to listen:
Click & Listen - You can click here to listen to this week's episode.  There are also hundreds of past episodes available on my website.

Podcasting - Each week a new program will be available by podcasting. If you have iTunes you can subscribe to the weekly "On Broadway" podcast or download it.

The podcast address is:
http://www.broadwayradioprograms.com/podcasts/Broadway.xml

TONIGHT'S THEME - Case #2
Below is the playlist from July 29, 2018.  Tonight, there is no theme.  Just songs from my case #2 of original cast recording CDs.

Name of Song
Name of Show

A Hundred Million Miracles
Flower Drum Song
The Rain in Spain
Forbidden Broadway, Vol 2
Just One Day
Freaky Friday
Man
The Full Monty
Doing Good
It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman
My Cup Runneth Over
I Do I Do
I Love My Wife
I Love My Wife
You I Like
The Grand Tour
Timeline
john and jen
kid Inside
Is There Life After High School?
Stranger in Paradise
Kismet
August Winds
The Last Ship
I Love Betsy
Honeymoon in Vegas
The Country's in the Very Best of Hands
L'il Abner

No comments: