Sunday, September 2, 2018

September 2, 2018 Radio Show

I am now linking my weekly Broadway radio show, "On Broadway" via my blog.  There are two ways to listen:
Click & Listen - You can click here to listen to this week's episode.  There are also hundreds of past episodes available on my website.

Podcasting - Each week a new program will be available by podcasting. If you have iTunes you can subscribe to the weekly "On Broadway" podcast or download it.

The podcast address is:
http://www.broadwayradioprograms.com/podcasts/Broadway.xml

TONIGHT'S THEME - September 2018 Requests
Below is the playlist from September 2, 2018. The first Sunday of the month is an all-request program. Tonight, cast albums A - L.

Name of Song
Name of Show

Outside of That I Love You
Louisiana Purchase
I Married an Angel
I Married an Angel
Breathe
Bandstand
The World is Upside Down
Finding Neverland
A Little Luck
Honeymoon in Vegas
If I Were You
All-American
Blue Skies
Holiday Inn
I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise
An American in Paris
Sister's Pickle
Amelie
Truly Alive
Amazing Grace
You Deserve Me
I Had a Ball
Cross the Line
Big
Always Starting Over
If/Then
If I Knew My Story
Bright Star

No comments: