Monday, November 5, 2018

October 28, 2018 Radio Show

There are two ways to listen to my weekly radio program:
Click & Listen - You can click here to listen to this week's episode.  There are also hundreds of past episodes available on my website.

Podcasting - Each week a new program will be available by podcasting. If you have iTunes you can subscribe to the weekly "On Broadway" podcast or download it.

The podcast address is:
http://www.broadwayradioprograms.com/podcasts/Broadway.xml

TONIGHT'S THEME - Halloween, Part 2
We continue to celebrate Halloween with songs from the Off-Broadway and Broadway stage.

Name of Song
Name of Show

The Brain From Planet X
The Brain From Planet X
Bit Part Demon
Evil Dead - the Musical
A Night We'll Never Forget
Carrie
I Gotta Be Your Man
Faust
Halloween
Rent
Damn It, Janet
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
I Love a Little Town
The Witches of Eastwick
Defying Gravity
Wicked
Deep in the Darkest Night
Dracula
I Believe My Heart
The Woman in White
Skid Row (Downtown)
Little Shop of Horrors
The Hands of Time
Frankenstein
Reefer Madness
Reefer Madness
Where is the World
Phantom

No comments: